Monday, March 22, 2010

The products that I have used are Prima flowers, those darling little hydrangeas are from the Essentials range No.9.  They are a little smaller than the average small hydrangea of previous ranges.  I have added Stickles to the turquoise one and Tim Holtz distress glitter to the brown.  The sizzix die cut is Lace Hearts with Flourishes.
Paper is MME Penny Lane.  MS butterfly punch, and the pearls are from Thailand when we went there for a holiday 3 years ago..  I am afraid I cant remember the Copic pens I have used, but if you need to know a certain colour, I am sure I can help out with that.

If there is anyone out there who can help me with my blog I would be most appreciative.  It seems that I do not have the button that enables you to change the look of your blog, the 'customise' button.  What should I do?  I really dont want to have to start a new blog, because this name; Magicalmagpie is my username on many sites going back to about 2003.  What to do, what to do!

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Scrappinangler said...

Have you tried clicking the dashboard button up at the top right? Then you should be able to edit. You have to be signed in to edit. Hope this helps! :)

Christine Riley said...

Lovely card!

Peggie said...

Very pretty. The only thing I would say would be to make your shading less obvious - blend more. Otherwise grea.

misty said...

So sweet and beautiful!!!