Thursday, March 18, 2010


This stamp is the Cuddley Horse from Magnolia. I think its great to have a stock of Baby Cards so I will be making a few of the same sort of card.
Papers used are MME, ribbon American Crafts. Scalloped Heart is Spellbinders, which I believe has been discontinued. Glad I have one ;). Buttons are MM, Cardstock is always Bazzill! My trusty old Sewing Machine, an Elna has been my companion for 29years and still going strong. A part of me is missing when shes not here!
I have also used Stickles for the glitter, the colour is Arctic Ice.
thanks for taking a peek today.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Very cute baby card! Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Maureen said...

Oh how cute!!!! Love your colouring; the whole card is just darling!

Peggie said...

Such a cute card. I don't think I had seen this horse before but you did great with it.

paola said...

Too sweet! i see you hit the ground running, no stopping you now hey?
Enjoy chat soon
smiles
Paola

raindropecho said...

Aww so sweet! Love the softness of this card :)
- Ann

cabio's craft corner said...

Pretty and adorable card. Great image to use for a baby card!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Lori said...

This is an adorable baby card! Thanks for sharing it with us : )
Love and hugs ~ Lori