Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is Tilda with Sunflower. The paper is MME which is a favourite of mine. Copics are quite new to me and I am just loving using them. I am one of those people who start a collection and am only happy when its complete, so my quest for Copics has begun. I actually dont really use them until I have enough colours to start off with, because I hate thinking: "Oh I wish I had this colour, this other ones not quite right" Let me know if you are the same, because I would hate to think I am alone!

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Aw, cute card! Yes, I love to "collect" Copics too. I swear I would have all 322 Sketches by now if I didn't stop myself at 150... but at nearly $10 each up here, that is all I can afford right now!

Gina K said...

Love the flowers. As for copics, well, ummmm...I still NEED more colors and I have over 200. I want them all! Gina L

Rhonda said...

So glad you are posting pixs. They are precious. I too, am collecting Copics. I rec'd 18 more yesterday.

cabio's craft corner said...

Very cute card and lovely coloring on this little cute Tilda Gail!
Hugs,
Cabio

Christine Riley said...

Lovely cards, I like your layouts and colors.
Hugs, Christine